Join Canada's Fastest Growing Business Opportunity!
Taking Advantage of a New Healthy Direction!
Imagine owning 100 machines that averages just a few sales per day The Sky is the limit in Our Industry
$3.00 per day = $300 per day $5.00 per day = $500 per day $7.00 per day = $700 per day $10.00 per day = $1000 per day
Customer Survey Monthly Income Guide
108 of our customers took the time to complete the following survey. The machines are both our 4 and 8 selection models.
The results are based on over 1,000 machines in the field in the U.S. and Canada.
1. How long have you been in the vending business? From 1 month to 65 years.
2. How long have you used our machines? From 1 month to 8 years.
3. What types of locations are your best producers, and what are the average monthly sales at these locations?
Agriculture Related Business - $83
Auto Dealer - $150 to $200
Auto Dealer - $50
Billiard/Pool Hall - $360
Business Offices - $129
Bowling Alley - $140
College - $120
Craft Store - $72
Doctor's Office - $57
Grocery Store - $38
Grocery Store - $45
Home Depot - $337
Hospital - $129
Hospital - $534
Manufacturing Plant - $180
Manufacturing Plant - $342
Mexican Restaurant - $48
Petting Zoo - $437
Pizza Parlour - $85
Pizza Parlor - $130
Police Department (2 machines) - $480
Private Schools - $175
Recreation Centre - $100
Recreation - $434 (Includes bowling, Bingo, and Sporting Venues)
Restaurant - $189
Restaurant Family Style - $161
Restaurant Fast Food - $377
Retail Store - $138
Retail Store - $100
Retail Store - $118
Shipping Yard - $325
Sporting Goods Store - $100
Staples Office Superstore - $300
Steak Shop - $160
Supermarket - $133
Tire Centre - $64
Canadian Tire - $200
TV Station - $250
Truck Stop - $300
Variety Shops - $164
Video Store - $100
Wal-Mart - $200 - $250
Zellers - $150 - $200
4. How often do you visit your locations to restock? From once a week to once per month.
5. What interesting marketing techniques have you used?
1. Ask owners and customers what kind of products they want
2. Ask for referrals for new locations
3. Give owner and employees free products
4. Give more portions than other machines
5. Talk to owners, let them help place the machine
Note:U.S. Vend Technologies does not require its customers to disclose personal information such as above.